eBay has recently announced the below changes and updates to its marketplace this fall/autumn.
“Last year, we announced changes that would make selling on eBay easier, clearer, and more rewarding for you. Now, we’re delivering on that commitment with important updates to seller tools, the returns process, the below standards experience, structured data, and more. Find out more in our 2016 Fall Seller Update.
- Structured Data—Extending the data benefits of branded inventory to all items, and for all sellers
- Shipping and Returns—More options and control when managing returns
- Active Content—Active content no longer permitted on eBay after June 2017
- Seller Tools—Changes to seller tools offer simplified selling for all
- Seller Performance Standards—Giving you better insight and more time to improve your performance
- Category and Classification—Find out if your categories or item specifics will be updated
- Features and Fees—Pricing update on optional features
- User Agreement—Using eBay, content, and legal disputes
For more information:
- Check out this blog post from Bob Kupbens, Vice President of Business-to-Consumer Selling
- Tune in to eBay Radio on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 from 11 am – 2 pm PT
- Ask your questions in a special Community Board
As always, thank you for selling on eBay.”
Source: eBay.com Fall 2016 Update
UK Sellers can check out the autumn seller update to eBay.co.uk.