eBay have released information on the latest updates for sellers coming in August 2012. From increasing seller protection by making it easier to report a buyer, to supporting your business by encouraging expansion, the changes cover every area. Some more of the changes include:
- eBay Buyer Protection on eBay.co.uk
- Improved gallery view with larger images
- New categories added to the eBay catalogue
- Add unique product identifiers to appear in Google Product Search
- Highlighting listings that offer fast, free delivery
- Item condition box for non-new items
- New – unit prices automatically calculated and displayed
- My Messages more user-friendly
- Checkout comments box optional
- Featured First no longer available
SellerExpress are particularly excited about the changes to International Selling. With the release of an additional 7 eBay marketplaces in the next few weeks, it's being made even easier to get your products seen by more buyers. List on eBay US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia and Ireland as well as Amazon and PlayTrade from one SellerExpress account.
Additional International Shipping options will allow you to set postage costs and services per country, while separate profiles for each eBay marketplace you list on will allow you to tailor your listings to increase international sales.
Details of all the changes are available from the Business Seller News section on eBay.co.uk. TameBay have provided a great summary of the changes here and The Last Drop of Ink offer a full breakdown here.
If you would like more information on how SellerExpress can manage your inventory, listings and order processing across multiple Amazon and eBay accounts, as well as PlayTrade and your Magento web store, please visit www.sellerexpress.com